Pay attention to a recap of the leading stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Every day is accessible on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or by means of our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast gamers.
Sponsored by WaterMinder and Calory: WaterMinder is the ultimate water tracking tool that will aid you keep hydrated throughout the day. Calory is the quickest way to count calories, track macros, water, and all of your meals consumption.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Every day are recorded each weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your preferred podcast player to promise new episodes are delivered as quickly as they are accessible.
Stories mentioned in this episode:
- Apple releasing iOS 14 public beta today with redesigned home screen, widgets, more
- Leaker suggests iPhone 12 Pro models will have 6GB of RAM – 9to5Mac
- Kuo: New Apple Silicon Macs will include redesigned 14-inch and 16-inch MacBook Pro in 2021
- Apple Watch Series 3 returns to $169 as multiple models go on sale
- Today only, Apple’s 13-inch MacBook Pro is on sale from $1,150 (Cert. refurb)
- 9to5Toys on Twitter
Take pleasure in the podcast?:
Store Apple at Amazon to assistance 9to5Mac Every day!
Comply with Likelihood:
Comply with Trevor:
Pay attention & Subscribe:
Share your ideas!
FTC: We use cash flow earning car affiliate hyperlinks. More.